Commercial Mold Reporting in Kelowna, Vernon, Penticton, Kamloops and Chilliwack

Swipe Contracting provides businesses with comprehensive mold testing and reporting services!

Our commercial mold testing services are available throughout the interior of British Columbia. Perhaps, the best thing about our commercial mold reporting service is the educational value that it provides. Swipe’s mold reporting will tell you where and which type of mold has been found in your commercial space. Different types of mold spores have different effects on the body. While most are considered allergenic and produce general feelings of sickness similar to those of allergy sufferers, others can be deadly. These are known as toxigenic mold substances. These molds produce toxic substances that can lead to dangerous and deadly health conditions. This is why hiring an expert to properly remediate the mold situation in your commercial space is the safest option.

Remediation of Mold

To remediate a commercial mold situation we first need to locate where the problem is. Once we have identified where the mold problem is in your office then we can gear up. Our technicians will get to work removing the moldy materials. This can involve removing carpets, drywall, ceiling, HVAC and more. Depending on the size of the mold outbreak we may need to also contain the area with plastic. By doing this we will prevent any spores from contaminating other areas. Professional drying equipment might need to be used in especially wet environments. Any moldy materials that cannot be removed should be treated with a fungicide in order to prevent further spread. Once everything has been thoroughly cleaned and dried it will be ready for habitation again.

Three Types of Mold Common in Commercial Buildings

Please call Swipe Contracting for more information about mold in your building.


Allergenic mold is mold that causes allergy like symptoms in those with sensitivities to it. Theses allergenic mold spores tend to also bring on acute asthma attacks to those who suffer from asthma. Allergenic mold can cause feelings of unwellness, sneezing, stuffy nose, coughing and more.


Pathogenic mold is mold that can cause dangerous symptoms especially in those who have an acute illness. If you have an illness already then adding in airborne spores to your environment could be toxic to your health. These spores can cause illness and infection to anyone with an already weakened immune system, elderly and infants.


Toxigenic mold is the deadliest form of mold that you can discover. Referred to as toxic mold it can have deadly consequences. Toxigenic mold produces what’s known as mycotoxins. Mycotoxins are the deadliest toxins known to our planet. Toxigenic mold spores can harm any living thing. They can be inhaled, absorbed through the skin or ingested.